Immune Response Template (IRT)
is a Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) platform of immune system and tool for development of QSP and mechanistic models related to immune response.
IRT consist of IRT Database and IRT Navigator. The core of IRT Database is IRT Core Model, a QSP model of immune system. IRT Navigator is an application software providing intuitive interface to work with IRT Database. IRT is an innovative tool allowing users to select all or any reactions and species from IRT Core Model and download it.
Be in touch
Version 3.1.0 (release date: 2020-03-23)
Cytokines synthesis, degradation and distribution processes have been added. Visual representation is available on new cytokines passports schemes.
Contents of the IRT Database:
- Cell passports (include descriptions of cells recruitment, apoptosis, proliferation, differentiation): B cells, EO (Eosinophils), Gr-MDSC (Granulocytic Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells), IDEC (Inflammatory dendritic epithelial cells), ILC2 (Innate lymphoid cells type 2), LC (Langerhans cells), MC (Mast cells), Mo-MDSC (Monocytic Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells), PBM and macrophages, T cells (Tc0, Tc2, Tc22,Th0, Th1, Th2, Th9, Th17, Th22, Treg)
- Cytokines passports (include descriptions of cytokines synthesis, distribution and degradation): IL-1a, IL-1b, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12, IL-13, IL-17, IL-19, IL-20, IL-21, IL-22, IL-23, IL-24, IL-25, IL-31, IL-33, IFNa, IFNg, GM-CSF, TNFa, TGFb, Hn, TSLP, PGE2, IgE, NGF, VEGF, MCC, MCT, CCL2, CCL3, CCL4, CCL5, CCL11, CCL20, CXCL9, CCL17, CXCL10
- Immunological synapses passports (include descriptions of surface molecules and complexes) for T cells interacting with B cell, IDEC, LC and macrophage.
IRT Core Model characteristics
- 910 reactions
- 488 time dependent variables
- more than 2700 parameters, 60% are identified by direct calculation or fitting
IRT Navigator of version 1.0.0. includes following functionality:
- running of IRT as local application in one click in different OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- visualization of description and annotation of IRT database components: equations, species, parameters
- access to supplementary materials including files related to “in vitro” models, files with description of parameters calculation and estimation of initial values for species
- navigation across multiple schemes describing different species and processes of IRT database
- automatic generation of model template based on the user selection which can be downloaded as SBML L2/L3 file with or without full or partial annotation
- “filter” search across whole database including interactive representation of search results on the schemes
- various capabilities to include/exclude and check elements in the model of your choice
- the ability to upload and continue to work with previously downloaded model template
- generation of summary with ODE system for chosen elements
To learn more about IRT please sing up and try demo.
To purchase access to the full version of IRT please contact us.
Please fill free to contact us by email email@example.com