Immune Response Template (IRT)
is a Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) platform of immune system and tool for development of QSP and mechanistic models related to immune response.
IRT consist of IRT Database and IRT Navigator. The core of IRT Database is IRT Core Model, a QSP model of immune system. IRT Navigator is an application software providing intuitive interface to work with IRT Database. IRT is an innovative tool allowing users to select all or any reactions and species from IRT Core Model and download it.
Be in touch
Version 3.1.0 (release date: 2020-03-23)
Cytokines synthesis, degradation and distribution processes have been added. Visual representation is available on new cytokines passports schemes.
Contents of the IRT Database:
- Cell passports (include descriptions of cells recruitment, apoptosis, proliferation, differentiation): B cells, EO (Eosinophils), Gr-MDSC (Granulocytic Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells), IDEC (Inflammatory dendritic epithelial cells), ILC2 (Innate lymphoid cells type 2), LC (Langerhans cells), MC (Mast cells), Mo-MDSC (Monocytic Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells), PBM and macrophages, T cells (Tc0, Tc2, Tc22,Th0, Th1, Th2, Th9, Th17, Th22, Treg)
- Cytokines passports (include descriptions of cytokines synthesis, distribution and degradation): IL-1a, IL-1b, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12, IL-13, IL-17, IL-19, IL-20, IL-21, IL-22, IL-23, IL-24, IL-25, IL-31, IL-33, IFNa, IFNg, GM-CSF, TNFa, TGFb, Hn, TSLP, PGE2, IgE, NGF, VEGF, MCC, MCT, CCL2, CCL3, CCL4, CCL5, CCL11, CCL20, CXCL9, CCL17, CXCL10
- Immunological synapses passports (include descriptions of surface molecules and complexes) for T cells interacting with B cell, IDEC, LC and macrophage.
IRT Core Model characteristics
- 910 reactions
- 488 time dependent variables
- more than 2700 parameters, 60% are identified by direct calculation or fitting
IRT Navigator is web-application to provide an access to the content of Immune Response Template database. The latest release includes the following functionality:
- Navigation through the database schemes and tables; visualization of IRT database components: equations, species, parameters.
- Automatic generation of the model based on user’s selection from the database components.
- Export of model code to SBML, SLV formats to open in external software tools.
- Export in Excel table or JSON/YAML format to use as modules in Heta-based modeling platforms.
- Save/Load current state of selected elements.
To learn more about IRT please create an account and try demo.
To purchase access to the full version of IRT please contact us.
Please fill free to contact us by email email@example.com